There's this girl who talks to me, she's a grade lower than me. No one likes her, she's the most annoying girl ever. And yet she thinks she's so completely cool. She's not. So here she comes into my world, my bubble, and dares to tell me who I am like. I'm not like anyone, I have a mixture of people's attitudes for sure. And to make it seem like I'm like some of her friends, she acts like me, dresses like me, etc. It's so fuckin' annoying, I can't stand it! Every time I get something new, she has it. Every time I say something, she starts saying it. I have been writing poems for awhile, and now recently she started writing poems too. That reminds me! I want peoples to view this and tell me if it's good or not. I sooo suck at writing, I know. But since I'm sick, I wrote this poem:
A rose.
I see a very red rose the color of blood.
It sits there,
in my garden,
mocking me with its beauty.
It’s so beautiful,
is that what I’m missing in my life?
Perfection?
It seems to laugh at me in all its virtuousness.
I reach for the rose,
wanting to feel the velvet petals.
But when I touch it,
thorns come out.
They jab me everywhere,
blood spilling on the ground.
The earth bleeds,
yet I continue reaching for it.
Then I realize the rose that was supposedly red,
has turned black.
Goodbye cruel world.
I see a very red rose the color of blood.
It sits there,
in my garden,
mocking me with its beauty.
It’s so beautiful,
is that what I’m missing in my life?
Perfection?
It seems to laugh at me in all its virtuousness.
I reach for the rose,
wanting to feel the velvet petals.
But when I touch it,
thorns come out.
They jab me everywhere,
blood spilling on the ground.
The earth bleeds,
yet I continue reaching for it.
Then I realize the rose that was supposedly red,
has turned black.
Goodbye cruel world.
How's it sound? I like it sort of, though it sucks. So basically that's my issues summed up for today. Tomorrow I'm sure they'll be more that bug the hell outta me.
Hey, there I recently started my own blog page and trying to get some viewers. It was kinda of funny all the books you have listed I have read and love. I to am into anything supernatural. Anyway writing is my biggest passion so I started a blog to show some of my work and voice my opinion so please check it out and voice your opinion.
ReplyDeleteCW